Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Karma and how to avoid it

I believe what they say about Karma.  I believe karma gives as good as she gets.  I believe that karma is the what that comes around and goes around.  I believe that everyone gets theirs in the end.  

Be kind to others for karma will strike a blow you weren't expecting if you aren't.  

I believe karma comes in many ways.  Laugh at the girl in the cubical next to you because she had her skirt tucked into her pantyhose?  Well, karma gets you back by causing you to trip just a little over nothing, but enough to drop an enormous file of loose papers...that everyone saw.  And now they are laughing at you.  Don't worry though...karma will have her shot at them, too.

Hit someone in the back of the head with a ball and it comes right back at you.  You can't get away from your karma fast enough.  This is a phenomenon known as instant karma.  Instant karma is a cruel mistress, indeed.

Sometimes karma is kind, generous even.
A friend needed an extra quarter to buy a bottle of water from a vending machine. The vending machine dispensed two waters instead of one. My friend gave me the extra water. 
It makes me smile to know karma can be good...good to the person doing a good deed and good for the person receiving the raw deal.

The lesson for today?  Be kind.  You never know if you will be the recipient of a bottle of water or a smack in the face with a giant ball.

Your behavior determines the outcome of your day.

think about it.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment